Users can have access to Planado web application along with mobile application. Access can use licence (be paid) or free.
Users with paid access to web application can create and edit addresses, jobs and teams, as well as change schedule. Users with paid access to mobile applcation can complete jobs assigned to them. Amount of licenses for paid access can be configured on the billing page.
In trial version you can add any amount of users with paid access.
Users with free access (without using license) can only view jobs. They can't complete them in the mobile application. Amount of free users is not limited.
Permissions and access can be changed in user edit page. Open it by selecting specific user in the Settings → Users.
We recommend to set permissions based on the tasks given to user in Planado:
- operator can create and edit jobs and addresses, work with teams and their schedule, therefore he needs full permission to web application with access to all configurations;
- foreman needs permission to complete jobs in the mobile application, for this he will also need to use license;
- users in the teams can have only free access in the mobile application without permission to complete jobs, since foreman is the one who will fill the report;
- administrator has access to all the configurations of your Planado except for billing and payment, he will also need paid license;
- for director responsible for analysing jobs and reports, access to login to web application without permission to edit will be enough.
In order to give user permission to edit and complete jobs, set flag on Use license. If all paid licenses are already taken, owner of domain can add new in the menu Settings → Billing.
Owner of domain is also using paid license. He is only one who has access to billing page. Current owner can assign new owner of Planado domain in Settings → General.